We’re enjoying the gorgeous spring weather in Seattle this week. Don’t you just love April? The hope of warm weather, the excitement and newness in the air…
So, on the new note, we’ve created new journal prompts for you for the next 30 days.
April Journal Prompts
EDIT: This prompt journey has been archived! You can also browse our available prompt journeys here.
- What’s your favorite joke?
- Describe the weather today – how did it make you feel?
- Draw or take a picture of a moment today.
- What’s your favorite flower?
- What trait do you admire in a grandparent?
- What are you working towards?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What information would have changed the result of today’s events?
- Describe your typical day.
- Describe your perfect day.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Where do you hope to travel?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What color makes you feel things?
- What would be your first decree if you were emperor?
- What one thing always makes you happy?
- Who has had the most influence on your life?
- Write 10 qualities you love about yourself.
- Write a daily affirmation.
- What are you afraid of?
- If fear wasn’t in your way, what would you do?
- What are you reading currently?
- What compliment do you love to receive?
- Do you prefer breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks?
- What are you most proud of?
- Write about your relationship with religion.
- Tell a story about a scar or injury.
- What piece of art are you grateful for?
- What conversation are you hesitant to have?
- What goal do you have for next month?