EDIT: This prompt journey has been archived! You can browse our available prompt journeys here.
August is here! And we have 31 new journal prompts ready for you.
Are you following us on Instagram? You can see these prompts there daily!
- Set one goal for August. Write it down.
- What are you grateful for today?
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned unto a butterfly.” (Proverb)
- Write a memory from more than 10 years ago
- Do you have a favorite athletic event?
- Write about your first car.
- Write a poem about a lighthouse.
- What are you excited about this week?
- What town or city are you grateful for?
- “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist” (anonymous)
- What is one moment that changed your life’s path?
- Use 50 words to describe your day
- Write about a loved book character
- Write a poem about summertime
- What idea inspires you?
- What time of day are you grateful for?
- “Do one thing every day that scares you” (anonymous)… What did you do today that scares you?
- Write about a memory from elementary school
- Use 50 words to describe your week
- Write about the last place you visited
- Write a poem about weather
- Where would you go if money were no object?
- What season are you grateful for?
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” (John Wooden)
- Write about a summer memory
- Use 50 words to describe yourself
- Write about your day from the perspective of your shoes.
- Write a poem about school
- What words do you hope people use to describe you?
- What is one thing from the last month that you are grateful for?
- How’d your August goal go? Set a goal for September.
Like it pretty?
Here you go!