November flew by, didn’t it? I can’t believe December is NEXT WEEK!!!
To help keep your journal alive, here are 31 journal prompts for December.
We’ve added these to TextMyJournal beginning December 1.
What prompt would you add?
December Journal Prompts
EDIT: This prompt journey has been archived! You can browse our available prompt journeys here.
- What is your favorite holiday tradition? Why is it your favorite?
- What do you look most forward to in December?
- What is your favorite food to cook around the holidays?
- What is your favorite holiday movie? Why that movie?
- Write about a wonderful holiday childhood memory?
- Where did you spend your favorite holiday?
- What freedom are you most grateful for?
- Who are you most excited to give to this season?
- If you could spend a week in December anywhere in the world, where would you go? Who would you bring?
- What would you gift the world if you could?
- What is your favorite holiday book? Why that book?
- What is your favorite holiday treat?
- What is your happiest holiday memory?
- How did you give this week?
- What are you most grateful for this season?
- Write a short poem about winter (no more than 4 lines)
- Describe your perfect winter day
- What is your favorite gift that doesn’t cost any money?
- What is your favorite holiday song? Why that one?
- Who will you miss most this holiday season? What will you miss most about them?
- What significant events in your life have happened in Decembers past?
- What is your favorite holiday decoration?
- Who are you most excited to see this holiday season? Why them?
- What holiday feeling or experience is your favorite? Do you have a story to remind you of that?
- Describe your perfect Christmas morning.
- What are you most looking forward to in the new year?
- What is a goal you have set for the new year?
- Who would you like to see in the new year?
- Where would you like to visit in the new year?
- Pick a word to be your 2016 mantra. What does that word mean to you?
- How do you celebrate the New Year?